your personal information which you provide for use of Moniwallet.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect about you may be:
- Personal data such as email address, telephone number
- Financial data such as amount involved in transaction, available balance and transaction history of your Moniwallet account.
- Correspondence that you send us
- Calls that we make to you or you make to us
- Device make, model and carrier network
- We do not store cookies about you on our website.
INFORMATION WE DON’T COLLECT
- We do not store cookies about you since you will be downloading the app directly from your device’s app market
- Financial data such as bank or payment card details(including, but not limited to, account name, account number, sort code, online banking PIN, Transaction Authentication Number “TAN” and password), or payment gateway like Quickteller details.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU FROM THIRD PARTIES
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
All the information we collect from you and about you are used in the following ways:
- To operate and administer your Moniwallet account.
- To carry out your instructions to make payments and undertake your transactions using our service and send you notification of the transaction and payment.
- To notify you about changes to our terms.
- To communicate with you on updates, complaints and feedbacks
- To improve our internal customer training.
- For customer service including answering questions and responding to feedback and complaints.
- To enhance security to our app and the Moniwallet account.
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We store and process your information on our server. We protect your information from illegal and
through the use of physical, technical and administrative security measures some of which is the use of
encryption, physical access controls to our database and information access authorization controls.
To effectively protect your information, do not share your card details or email account details with anyone.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTY
We disclose your information with third party only in ways described in this policy.
- We do not and will never sell your information to any third party. We require these third parties to not use your information for any other purpose.
- We may disclose your information such as payment details, name etc for payment processing.
- We may disclose your information to a prospective share holder of the app or buyer.
- We may disclose your information to the police or other law enforcement body or regulatory body as long as a court order is provided for such information.
- Third party social media sites that you have chosen to share your purchase information with. Example, if you wish to have a product you purchased using the Moniwallet account shared on Facebook, twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
WHAT WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTY
- We do not sell your personal information with any third party
- We may share certain information about you with a third party that you extend that right or privilege to.
- In the event Moniwallet is bought or we have new investors, your personal information will be provided to the new buyer or investor.
- You may choose to provide your personal information.
- You may choose to subscribe for notifications from us.
- You may choose whatever payment method you desire for Moniwallet.
- You are responsible for ensuring your mobile device is connected to a mobile internet connection or Wi-Fi connection.
- You are responsible for any charge that the use of mobile internet connection/Wi-Fi may incur.
- You are responsible for keeping the Moniwallet app software on your mobile device up-to-date.
Your use of the Moniwallet app and website and /or any other information exchange media, made available by us “MONIWALLET” (collectively called “Moniwallet”) is governed by these Terms of Service.