Terms of Service
Welcome to Moniwallet and thank you for using our service.
Moniwallet (“the mobile solution”, “service”) is a mobile solution that enables users recharge/pay for virtual products and services such as airtime, mobile data, internet subscriptions, pay TV, region specific prepaid power, and other bill payments. Moniwallet is powered by Moniwallet. In this agreement, ‘you’ or ‘your’ means the users of this mobile application and its services, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to Moniwallet.
By using this application via web or mobile, you agree to these terms (‘the Moniwallet terms of
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY USING Moniwallet, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, THEN YOU MAY NOT MAKE ANY PURCHASES OR BILL PAYMENTS ON Moniwallet.
USE OF SOFTWARE AND CONTENT
You may use Moniwallet based on this terms of service. Any use outside of these terms will be considered as misuse of the mobile solution. The logo and designs of the application are owned by Moniwallet. You are not allowed to do the following:
- Copy, edit, reproduce, publish, distribute, store, commercially exploit these trademarks
- To reverse engineer, alter or modify any part of the software
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc. or "load testers" such as wget, apache bench, mswebstress, httpload, blitz, Xcode Automator, Android Monkey, etc., that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Moniwallet servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using Moniwallet mobile app.
- Post, publish, modify, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other materials or tools designed for the security of the Communication Services, our network or telecommunication services.
- Your personal information such as working Email and phone number.
- Update the software in mobile device whenever there is an available update.
- You must secure our permission before you measure, test, health check or otherwise monitor any network equipment, servers or assets hosted on our domain.